Suffering from Knee & Ankle Pain?
If you’ve sprained your ankle, had an ACL repaired or are struggling with hip, knee or ankle pain you need the best advice and help to get back on track.
We have extensive experience in the assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of lower limb injuries and getting back to activity following surgery. Our therapists have a wide range of manual therapy techniques and exercise-based rehabilitation skills to help you get there.
1. Get the joint happy again. Reduce pain and recover, restore range of motion and function.
2. General strength and skill retraining
3. Advanced strength, neuromuscular & balance training
4. Sport specific and plyometric exercises. Make sure you run, jump and land skillfully and safely
5. Testing for return to play, return to sport
6. Reduce risk of recurrence or re-injury
Be sure to check out our ACL Rehab Blog
Three Stages of Treatment
Pain is often the last symptom to arrive and the first to go. This often tricks the owner of an injury (you) into stopping treatment before the underlying causes have either completely resolved or you are in control of them. Without getting to this point there is a risk of re-injury.
As a result we look at your treatment over three phases to get the best result
Listen to how your problem happened and how it is affecting you
Assess the joints in the lower limb, hip, knee or ankle
Determine what structures are causing the issue, soft tissue or joint related
Muscle strength in your core and lower limb
Check balance and neuromuscular control
Nerve testing in the lower limbs
Initial Treatment: Specific, personnel, and targeted treatment to get you out of pain and moving well as soon as possible.
Preventing recurrence and building confidence and resilience by putting together a program for you to get the results you want.