Looking for Online Physiotherapy Telehealth Consulting?
Online Physiotherapy consultations are the perfect solution for when you can’t make it to the clinic for an appointment.
These sessions can be invaluable in getting started, continuing your treatment and assessing you in your own gym, home or office environment to help solve specific issues.
Our online consults are ideal for:
- Initial consults to assess your current issue and get you started on the path to recovery
- Follow up consultations to review how you are progressing, change your exercise plan and make adjustments to your treatment
- It’s also a great way to touch base with us if you are away on holiday or with work or if you’re at home caring for someone who is unwell
- We can do an assessment in your own home gym to see how we can set up the perfect program for you with your equipment
What to expect from your online consultation?
We know your time is valuable and true to our values, we want to offer you the best experience.
To achieve this the following will help us:
- Let us know when you book your appointment that you’d like to be seen online. You can do this by speaking to our admin ninjas or letting us know when you book online.
- Before your appointment, you will receive an email with a link to your login for the appointment
If you’re a new patient, please fill out the online new patient form at least two hours before your consult time.
- Where possible a new consultation should be booked for 45 minutes.
- Follow up consultations are 30 minutes.
- Health fund rebates apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a couple of our most frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for please contact us and we will be more than happy to answer any further questions.
No, physiotherapists are first contact practitioners so you may book in without a referral from your GP.
Yes, we offer HICAPS on the spot claiming and EFTPOS facilities. HICAPS supports most health insurance funds for more information.
To claim on the spot health rebates, you must present your health insurance card at the time of payment. Alternatively, an invoice can be issued to allow for self-claiming through your private health provider. We also use Medipass which integrates with HICAPS to provide seamless claiming if you forget your health insurance card.
We like our initial physiotherapy appointments ideally to be 45 minutes long and subsequent follow up appointments are 30 minutes.
Headache and running assessments are 60mins long.
Gym based rehab appointments last up to 60 minutes.
Longer appointments are available if arranged with your physiotherapist prior to your consult.
Please bring any referrals/paperwork (relevant for Workcover Qld , Extended Primary Care Management plans, DVA or MVA claims). If you have any relevant scans such as X-Rays, Ultrasounds or MRI’s related to your condition that can be helpful.